The question of whether or not the IBM InfoSphere Windows client tools 32 bit or 64 bit, actually, comes up rather frequently. The short answer to the question is that the InfoSphere Windows client tools, actually, are 32 bit applications, will run on supported 64 bit windows system. This is what IBM calls 64-Tolerate: (32-bit applications that can run in a 64-bit operating system environment), however, the client tools do not run in native 64-bit mode and do not exploit the 64-bit operating environment to improve performance.
- Infosphere Datastage – Client Tier Image Requirements
- Application Bitness
- InfoSphere Information Server 220.127.116.11, System requirements
- InfoSphere Information Server 18.104.22.168 on Windows, Windows 10 Enterprise x86-64
- InfoSphere Information Server InfoSphere Information Server 11.5, Information Server Architecture, concepts Tiers and components, Client tier
- What are the Tiers of InfoSphere Information Server (IIS)?
- What is an Infosphere Information Server (IIS) Tier?