This is one of those things that I get it from time to time by customers. Although, it’s not a big deal, it is not as easy to find as you might think. It is included in the IBM documentation, but sometimes running and down in their documentation can be time in consuming. Once you’ve identified the URL, I recommend that you bookmark it.
Create an Infosphere LaunchPad Shortcut
- Also, recommend that you create a shortcut on the desktop, just in case your bookmark disappears.
Purpose of InfoSphere LaunchPad
- The Launchpad is a single page interface to use thin client tools and consoles for IBM InfoSphere Information Server.
Infosphere LaunchPad URL Format
- https:// <<Host_Server>>:9443/ibm/iis/launchpad/
- Opening consoles and clients by using the Launchpad
- Opening consoles and clients without using the Launchpad