Ultimately, it is each consultant’s responsibility to acquire what they need to be successful in meeting the customer’s needs.
This is not to say that the consultant needs to do everything themselves. However they are responsible to do whatever it takes to acquire the resources may need to deliver for the customer. If that , means making late-night phone calls, repetitive phone calls, follow-up emails, tracking somebody down the hall for an impromptu meeting, that is what you must do. In the end, regardless of the reason, you are responsible to ensure that you deliver a quality product to the customer, on time, on schedule and on budget.
- What is Conley’s law?
- Logic – Getting to the truth
- What is Crayne’s Law?
- Amdahl’s Law
- Law of Diminishing Returns
- The Dynamics of Power – The Law of Power
- Leadership – The Management Imperative
- The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule)
- Time Management – accumulative effect
- Time Management – focus