Machine learning is Artificial Intelligence (AI) which enables a system to learn from data rather than through explicit programming. Machine learning uses algorithms that iteratively learn from data to improve, describe data, and predict outcomes. As the algorithms ingest training data to produce a more precise machine learning model. Once trained, the machine learning model, when provided data will generate predictions based on the data that taught the model. Machine learning is a crucial ingredient for creating modern analytics models.
Source Control is an Information technology environment management system for storing, tracking and managing changes to software. This is commonly done through a process of creating branches (copies for safely creating new features) off of the stable master version of the software, then merging stable feature branches back into the master version. This is also known as version control or revision control.
What is Consilience?
Consilience is the confluence of concepts and/or principles from different disciplines, especially, when forming a comprehensive unifying theory.
Why are some inventions discovered at the same time in different parts of the world? Does this have something to do with the scientific process of “sharing important discoveries?” Generally, scientists believe that they are part of a community of knowledge. Their discoveries do not occur in a vacuum. They must give credit to those who went before and created the foundation for their work. Therefore, when they discover something new, they are required to share it with the entire world. This sharing is part of knowledge evolution. Interestingly enough, it is also key to the World Wide Web. Collaboration is one of the key strengths of the Internet. It is a way to increase overall knowledge of Planet Earth. Science can also increase the strength of their theories through independent confirmation.
There are oftentimes prescriptions for the types and numbers of witnesses to accomplish certain legal requirements. Anyone who has completed an experiment understands the importance of result conciliation. A hypothesis is not proven to be true unless it can be repeated by independent sources. This shows that the reality is objective. The word, Consilience was formed by two Latin words – “com” meaning “together” and the suffix “-silence” meaning “jumping.” Therefore, Consilience means “jumping together” or a “convergence of proof from independent sources.” Scientists should use different methods to reach the same conclusion. Business and economics have a similar concept. Just think of the concept of a Recession or Depression. These are officially declared when a variety of indicators are in agreement – stock market, employment, inflation, money supply and so forth.
Consulting can use the concept of Consilience to teach firms how to follow objective norms. Technology consulting can compare a subjective company’s practices to objective industry norms. The best career development is successful based on objective, independent analysis. The concordance of evidence can help a business create a successful strategy. Consilience is the convergence of evidence from independent sources to prove the validity of a conclusion. Objective corporate success can be achieved by satisfying objective needs of your customers. Business intelligence requires an objective standard, such as Consilience to be useful.
Consilience is important to you because the answer to any given problem may not necessarily come from within your field of expertise and experience. rather, to be truly competitive in an ever in an ever increasing world of knowledge, we need to adopt a broad-scoped renaissance approach to learning and thinking, which folds in other sets of concepts and principles to create the durable solutions for today and tomorrow.
Whаt Iѕ A Cоdе Sniрреt?
Thе code ѕniрреt iѕ a tеrm uѕеd in рrоgrаmming tо rеfеr tо ѕmаll раrtѕ оf reusable source соdеѕ. Suсh kinds оf соdеѕ аrе аvаilаblе both in binary оr tеxt context. Cоdе ѕniрреtѕ are commonly dеfinеd аѕ unitѕ or funсtiоnаl mеthоdѕ thаt can bе rеаdilу intеgrаtеd intо larger modules рrоviding functionality. Thiѕ technical tеrm iѕ аlѕо uѕеd to refer tо the рrасtiсе оf minimizing thе uѕе of repeated code thаt iѕ common to many applications.
Java рrоgrаmmеrѕ use соdе ѕniрреtѕ аѕ an informative mean tо ѕuрроrt the рrосеѕѕ оf еnсоding. Normally, a ѕniрреt shows an еntirе functional unit corresponding tо code a ѕmаll рrоgrаm, оr a ѕinglе funсtiоn, a сlаѕѕ, a template or a bunch of related funсtiоnѕ.
Prоgrаmmеrѕ use ѕniрреt codes with thе ѕаmе purposes аѕ аn аррliсаtiоn. Fоr еxаmрlе, they uѕе it as a way to ѕhоw the соdе as a proven ѕоlutiоn to a givеn рrоblеm. Thеу mау аlѕо use this tо illuѕtrаtе рrоgrаmming “triсkѕ” of nоn-triviаl imрlеmеntаtiоn to highlight thе ресuliаritiеѕ of a givеn соmрilеr. Sоmе реорlе uѕе thiѕ as an еxаmрlе оf соdе portability оr еvеn tо uѕе thеm tо lower the Jаvа programming timе. Organic аnd thеmаtiс collections of ѕniрреt соdеѕ inсludе thе digital соllесtiоn оf tiрѕ аnd triсkѕ аnd асt аѕ a ѕоurсе fоr lеаrning and rеfining рrоgrаmming.
Thе snippet iѕ ѕhоrt аnd fulfillѕ thе раrtiсulаr tаѕk well, it dоеѕ nоt nееd any еxtrа соdе beyond ѕtаndаrd library and ѕуѕtеm dереndеnt code. Thе ѕniрреt iѕn’t the complete рrоgrаm – аnd for thаt you will ѕubmit thе соdе in the ѕоurсе code rероѕitоrу that iѕ thе bеѕt place to handle the lаrgеr рrоgrаmѕ. Ideally, thе ѕniрреt must be thе ѕесtiоn of соdе, whiсh уоu mау ѕniр оut оf the lаrgеr рrоgrаm аnd very еаѕilу reuse in оthеr рrоgrаm. In order, to mаkе ѕniрреtѕ ѕimрlе tо use, it is good to еnсарѕulаtе in thе funсtiоn, сlаѕѕ аnd роtеntiаllу, аѕ thе framework tо ѕtаrt thе new рrоgrаm.
For a рrоgrаmmеr, having gооd code ѕniрреtѕ iѕ vеrу imроrtаnt. Mаnу people uѕе different wау tо kеер thеir code with them. Thеrе iѕ a lоt of оnlinе ѕоlutiоn аlѕо for thоѕе likе аgаinѕt. Hаving gооd соdе in hаnd is vеrу imроrtаnt tо dеlivеr best in class рrоduсt. Sniрреtѕ should bе аlwауѕ mоdulаr and роrtаblе. Sо that iѕ should bе plugged intо уоur соdе easily. Many реорlе uѕе github giѕt to keep thеir snippets. Rubу рrоgrаmmеrѕ uѕе mоdulеѕ to сrеаtе соdе ѕniрреtѕ.
Why Time Management is Important
Time management is a habit, a process, and a mindset for the working professional to get things done. Time management is our personalized tactical plan to handle today, tomorrow and the coming days. Good time management is about working smarter, not harder, to get the most done same 24 hour in a day and seven days in a week…etc., etc..
Time management is, also, how we ensure that we:
- know is happening,
- Know what needs to happen in the future,
- Are properly focused on the important tasks, and
- Achieve work life balance.
Definition of Time Management
Time management is the process of organizing, planning, and working to increase efficiency and productivity, both professionally and personally.
What does ACID mean in database technologies?
- Concerning databases, the acronym ACID means: Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability.
Why is ACID important?
- Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID) are import to database, because ACID is a set of properties that guarantee that database transactions are processed reliably.
Where is the ACID Concept described?
- Originally described by Theo Haerder and Andreas Reuter, 1983, in ‘Principles of Transaction-Oriented Database Recovery’, the ACID concept has been codified in ISO/IEC 10026-1:1992, Section 4
What is Atomicity?
- Atomicity ensures that only two possible results from transactions, which are changing multiple data sets:
- either the entire transaction completes successfully and is committed as a work unit
- or, if part of the transaction fails, all transaction data can be rolled back to databases previously unchanged dataset
What is Consistency?
- To provide consistency a transaction either creates a new valid data state or, if any failure occurs, returns all data to its state, which existed before the transaction started. Also, if a transaction is successful, then all changes to the system will have been properly completed, the data saved, and the system is in a valid state.
What is Isolation?
- Isolation keeps each transaction’s view of database consistent while that transaction is running, regardless of any changes that are performed by other transactions. Thus, allowing each transaction to operate, as if it were the only transaction.
What is Durability?
- Durability ensures that the database will keep track of pending changes in such a way that the state of the database is not affected, if a transaction processing is interrupted. When restarted, databases must return to a consistent state providing all previously saved/committed transaction data
- Databases – Database Isolation Level Cross Referen
- What is Confluence?
- What is Conley’s law?
- What is Information Management?
- What is an ERP?
- Information Technology – What is Greer’s Third Law?
- Database – What is a Composite Primary Key?
- What is Crayne’s Law?
- Database – What is a Primary Key?
- Database – What is DDL?
- Database – What is DML?
- Database – What is DCL?
- Database – What is TCL?
TCL (Transaction Control Language) statements are used to manage the changes made by DML statements. It allows statements to be grouped together into logical transactions. The main TCL commands are:
- SET TRANSACTION
- Database Table Field Ordering Effective Practices
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Tuning
- What is DDL?
- What is DML?
- What is DCL?
What is Process Asset Library (PAL)?
Process Asset Library (PAL) is a centralized repository, within an organization, which contains essential artifacts that document processes or are process assets (e.g. configuration Items and designs) used by an organization, project, team, and/or work group. The assets may, also, be leveraged to achieve process improvement, which is the intent of lessons learned document, for example.
What is in the Process Asset Library (PAL)?
Process Asset Library (PAL), usually, houses of the following types of artifacts:
- Organizational policies
- Process descriptions
- Development plans
- Acquisition plans
- Quality assurance plans
- Training materials
- Process aids (e.g. templates, checklists, job aides and forms)
- Lessons learned reports
What Is Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)?
Building Organizational Capability
Confluence is the place or process of merging of two things.
Business Perspective of Confluence
From a business perspective, confluences is the of merging processes, concepts, principles, and/or technologies.
- What is Conley’s law?
- Logic – Getting to the truth
- What is Crayne’s Law?
- Amdahl’s Law
- Law of Diminishing Returns
- The Dynamics of Power – The Law of Power
- Leadership – The Management Imperative
- The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule)
- Time Management – accumulative effect
- Time Management – focus
Information Management Definition
Information Management (IM) tends to vary a based on your business perspective, but is all the systems, processes, practice (business and technical) within organizations for the creation, use, and disposal of business information to support business operations.
Information Management (IM) Activities
Information Management activities may include, but are not be limited to:
- Information creation, capture, storage, and disposal
- The governance of information, practices, meaning and usage
- Information protection, Regulatory compliance, privacy, and limiting legal liability
- Technological infrastructure, such as, architecture, strategies and delivery enablement
What does ERP mean?
- ERP Means “Enterprise Resource Planning”
What is an ERP?
- An ERP is business software application or series of applications, which facilitate the daily operations of business. An ERP an be commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications (which may or may not be customized) or custom built (home grown) by the business and/or assemblages of different vendor applications and/or models. ERP applications dules from a variety of vendors.
Common ERP Major Functions
- ERP application software typically support these major business operations:
Financials Management system (FMS)
- FMS supports accounting, consolidation, planning, and procurement.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM facilitates customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and sales growth.
Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
- HRMS supports workforce acquisition, workforce management, workforce optimization, and benefits administration
Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)
- ELM is the integrated application which increases workforce knowledge, and skills, and competencies to achieve critical organizational objectives.
Asset Management (AM)
- AM support activities for deploying, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively.
Supply Chain management (SCM)
- SCM is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
What is TQM?
TQM means “Total Quality Management”.
What is Total Quality Management
Total Quality Management (TQM) is a management philosophy, which promotes total customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of products and processes, enabled by employee empowerment.
What is CRM?
CRM (customer relationship management) is a type of ERP application, which are used to facilitate sales, marketing, and business development interactions throughout the customer life cycle.
What does a CRM Application do?
A CRM application capabilities, broadly, encompass:
- Lead management, email marketing, and campaign management
Sales Force Automation
- Contact management, pipeline analysis, sales forecasting, and more
Customer Service & Support
- Ticketing, knowledge management systems, self-service, and live chat
Field Service Management
- Scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and more
Call Center Automation
- Call routing, monitoring, CTI, and IVR
Help Desk Automation
- Ticketing, IT asset management, self-service and more
- Contact and lead management, partner relationship management, and market development funds management
Business analytics integration
- Analytics application and Business intelligence and reporting integration, which may include internal reporting capabilities.
Greer’s Third Law
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do
“Do not listen to reply, listen to understand”
- If you are busy formulating your own response in your head, you cannot possibly be fully hearing or understanding what the person is saying. You are more likely to make mistaken assumptions about what they are trying to say, which makes your arguments weaker and less relevant. If you had listened to understand first, then you would know how to more appropriately and powerfully respond.
“Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood”
Steven Covey – 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Habit 5)
- From a communications standpoint, you always need to make the other person feel “heard” before they are willing to “hear you”
- If you are not listening to understand, then you are probably missing the point of what the person is actually trying to say or what they actually want, which puts you in a weaker bargaining position.
What is a primary Key?
What a primary key is depends, somewhat, on the database. However, in its simplest form a primary key:
- Is a field (Column) or combination of Fields (columns) which uniquely identifies every row.
- Is an index in database systems which use indexes for optimization
- Is a type of table constraint
- Is applied with a data definition language (DDL) alter command
- And, depending on the data model can, define parent-Child relationship between tables
What is DDL (Data Definition Language)?
DDL (Data Definition Language), are the statements used to manage tables, schemas, domains, indexes, views, and privileges. The the major actions performed by DDL commands are: create, alter, drop, grant, and revoke.
What is DML (Data Manipulation Language)?
As the name indicates, Data manipulation for working with information inside a database structure. There are four main DML commands:
- Select – reading data rows
- Insert – adding data rows
- update – changing values within data rows
- Delete – removing data row