The Management Imperative
Management’s imperative is to put useful data at the fingertips of its human capital on a timely basis and train them how to us such data.
“The ROI of Human Capital: Measuring the Economic Value of Employee Performance” by Jac Fitz-enz, 2000, Page 6, ISBN 0-8144-0574-6
- The Dynamics of Power – What is Power?
- The Dynamics of Power – The Law of Power
- Time Management – accumulative affect
- Time Management – focus
- The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule)
- Law of Diminishing Returns
- Leadership – Success Characteristics in Decisive Situations
- Leadership – The Management Imperative
- Packaging Does Matter – Your Professional Appearance