Everyone who earns a living does sales
To make a living, we must sell our service, whether selling:
- Our services and expertise to a company in an interview to be an employee
- Or selling our skill, creativity, and productivity to keep our jobs, or get that promotion,
- Or whether we sell our services as consultants to advise corporations or businesses,
- Or we work independently and are offering our services to compete for contracts or sell products
in the end, it’s all marketing and sales.
- Success – being neat and organized
- What is Comparative Advantage?
- Mastery – Success Equals Preparation
- Consulting – The Business that is you, must be groomed, advertised, and protected
- Craftsmanship – 10,000 hours
- Packaging Does Matter – Your Professional Appearance
- Consulting – A Consultant’s Responsibility
- Craftsmanship Quote – On Knowing and Doing
- Craftsmanship Quote – Using Knowledge